We do not knowingly collect any Personal Information from children under 13 without prior verifiable parental consent. If RcSuperDepot learns that a child under the age of 13 has submitted Personal Information (defined below) online without parental consent, we will take all reasonable measures to delete the information as soon as possible and to not use such information for any purpose, except where necessary to protect the safety of the child or others as required or allowed by law.
Information We Collect
We collect the following information, including:
- Personal Information You Share With Us: “Personal Information” is information that can personally identify you, such as your name, email address and telephone number. We maintain one or more databases to store your Personal Information and may retain it as reasonably required to serve you and operate the Service. Personal Information that we collect depends on how you use the Service. Providing your Personal Information to us is your choice. If you choose not to provide us with certain Personal Information, you may not be able to take advantage of certain features of the Service.
- Information We Collect Automatically: When you visit the Service, we may automatically collect identifier and other technical information, such as your browser information, operating system information, device information, TCP-IP address and the date, time, length of stay and specific pages accessed during your visits to the Service (“Online Information”).
Registering for the Service
If you register to use the Service, we may collect Personal Information including your name, email address, and telephone number.
If you create your RcSuperDepot account by connecting through another service, you are authorizing us to use public information from that connected account to help complete your RcSuperDepot profile. Please remember that the manner in which the service uses, stores, and discloses your information is governed solely by the policies of such service. We recommend that you review the terms and policies of that service, including its privacy and data gathering practices. RcSuperDepot shall have no liability or responsibility for the privacy practices or other actions of any third party service provider or any other third-party site or service that may be enabled within the Service.
You may review, update, or modify your account information, including profile and contact information, at any time by logging into your RcSuperDepot account. You may also permanently delete your account by contacting us
Online Identification Tools
Like many website providers, we use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server and provide a better web experience. Your IP address is used to help identify you and your shopping cart and gather Online Information.
How We Respond to Do Not Track Signals
Some web browsers (including Safari, Internet Explorer, Firefox and Chrome) incorporate a “Do Not Track” (“DNT”) or similar feature that signals to websites that a user does not want to have his or her online activity and behavior tracked. If a website that responds to a particular DNT signal receives the DNT signal, the browser can block that website from collecting certain information about the browser’s user. Not all browsers offer a DNT option and DNT signals are not yet uniform. For this reason, many digital service operators, including RcSuperDepot , do not recognize or respond to DNT signals.
Third Party Features
Use of Service via Mobile Device
If you use the Service through your mobile device, we may collect your geo-location information to assist us in fulfilling your order. We will not share this information with third parties and will only use this information for the sole purpose of fulfilling your order. You may at any time prevent the Service from using your location by turning this option off at the device level.
How Your Personal Information is Used, Processed and Disclosed
- send information to customers about orders;
- fulfill your orders;
- process and collect your payments;
- produce content for our activity feed feature;
- customize, analyze, adjust and improve the Service to better meet your needs;
- prevent fraud and other prohibited or illegal activities; and
- comply with potential requests of law enforcement or data protection agencies.
When possible, Online Information may be combined and/or linked to other Personal Information that you provided to us, in accordance with the purposes specified above.
Third Party Service Providers
RcSuperDepot employs other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf, such as fulfilling orders, delivering packages, sending postal mail and e-mail, serving ads on our behalf, providing search results and links, and processing credit card payments. These third-party service providers have access to Personal Information needed to perform their functions but may not use it for any other purpose.
Modifying or Deleting Your Personal Information
If you would like to modify or delete your Personal Information, please contact us here with clear instructions about what you would like to be modified or deleted. We will respond to your request promptly.
Visitors from Outside of the United States
We have instituted reasonable safeguards to help ensure that information collected is secure. We also take reasonable steps to ensure that third parties who work with us to make the Site (including the software, applications and services provided on the Site) available to you agree to protect personal information that they must access in order to serve you and to honor your preferences about contacts you receive.
When you send or otherwise transmit your sensitive information (such as your credit card number) to or though the Sites, your sensitive information is encrypted and protected with SSL, the current industry-standard encryption protocol. When you are on an SSL-protected page, a picture of a closed lock appears at the bottom or top of some web browsers. Another way to tell if you are on a secure page is to check the URL or address of the page. (Look in the address box or right-click on the page and select “Properties”.) These secure SSL-encrypted pages have URLs that start with “https://” instead of “http://”.
If you have any questions about security of the Site, please contact us here.
4230 Lockfield Street
Houston, TX 77092